8 Zone, 2 Sound Output Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel:
* Eight Style B (Class B) Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs).
* All zones accept two-wire smoke detectors and any normally-open contact devices.
* Four built-in, Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (Signal) Circuits (NACs).
* Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory, Form-C relays standard.
* 24-volt operation.
* Resettable four-wire smoke detector power @ 500 mA.
* Non-resettable power @ 500 mA.
* One-man walk-test programmable for silent or audible test.
* Disable/Enable control per IDC.
* Reverse polarity protection.